Are you in a space where you are tired of buying newspapers to search for vacancies in Namibia? It is frustrating! That is why job listing websites have been created, you now have the convenience of going to one platform and finding all the jobs in Namibia.
Top 11 website to find vacancies in Namibia
This is a list of vacancy listing websites which helps job seekers find vacancies in Namibia all in one.
- Jobs in Namibia
- Ohlthaver & List group job listing
- elite employment
- Pin Up Jobs
- Jobs Unlimited
- Pnet Namibia
- Africa Personnel Services
- NIES Namibia at work
With the list above you should be able to uncover different job opportunities in Namibia. The idea is simple, these websites provides Namibians with the space to search for vacancies and apply when they meet the requirements.
In Namhook‘s case, the organization is not content merely with being successful, their vision to lead the industry has led them to increase their market and form partnerships which helps maintain an excellent level of service and quality. It does not take long for you to be overwhelmed with vacancies.. If you are searching for jobs then this should be the first place you should look into.
Most of these platforms success is obtained by exceeding your expectations.
Other notable places to get jobs in Namibia.
- Parliament of Namibia (Vacancies in Namibia)
- Debmarine Namibia Jobs
- Namibia University of Science and Technology (NUST)
- Jobs at the U.S. Embassy
- Namibia Water Corporation Ltd ( NamWater jobs)
- Agra Ltd
- Business and Intellectual Property Authority (Vacancies in Namibia)
- Ministry of Finance Namibia
- Namibian Institute Of Public Administration And Management (NIPAM)
- Agribank Namibia
- Bank Of Namibia
- Namibia Industrial Development Agency (NIDA)
- National Housing Enterprise (NHE)
- NAMCOL – Namibian College Of Open Learning
- THE SOCIETY FOR FAMILY HEALTH NAMIBIA
- Anti Corruption Commission (Namibia)
- Namibia Financial Institutions Supervisory Authority
- Namibia Statistics Agency
- Rent A Drum (vacancies in Windhoek)
- Namibia Airports Company (NAC)
- National Council for Higher Education (NCHE)
- Central Procurement of Namibia
- Museums Association of Namibia
- Ministry of Environment and Tourism Namibia
- Namibian Standards Institution (NSI)
- National Youth Service (Jobs in Namibia)
- Namibia’s national power utility (NamPower)
- Namibia Fish Consumption Trust (NFCPT)
- National Commission on Research Science and Technology NCRST
- Electoral commission of Namibia (ECN) or use this other link from skills map africa
- The Namibia Community Skills Development Foundation (COSDEF)
- Payments Association of Namibia (PAN) – National Payment System (NPS)
- Trustco Group Holdings – Use Link 1 or Link 2
- First National Bank (FNB) of Namibia – Use link 1 or link 2
- Nictus (Jobs in Namibia)
- City Of Windhoek (CoW) Recruitment – Vacancies in Namibia
- Environmental Investment Fund of Namibia (EIF)
- The Namibian Competition Commission is looking for a dynamic, hardworking, proactive, and forward-thinking individual to assist the Commission to achieve its strategic objectives as defined in its Strategic Plan. Use this link to view jobs at the Namibian Competition Commission.
- Momentum is a division of Momentum Metropolitan Namibia Limited. Use this link to see available jobs at Momentum.
- Namibia Red Cross Society or you can become a Volunteer
- Tunacor Fisheries Limited
- Institute For Open Learning – IOL
- The office of the Prime Minister (vacancies in Namibia)
- Auas Motors
- The Roads Authority, has a core business to construct and maintain Namibia’s road sector, and plays a pivotal role towards road safety in Namibia. Follow this to see if they have vacancies in Namibia.
- Agro Marketing & Trade Agency ( AMTA)
- The Namibia Procurement Fund – NamPro Fund is an investment fund established to support SME suppliers who require funding to execute contracts. Use this link to see jobs available at NamPro.
- The Namibia Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) is a parastatal established by section 8 of the Civil Aviation Act No 6 of 2016 (November 2016). One of the objectives of the Authority is to control, regulate and promote Civil Aviation Safety and Security in Namibia, as well as the provision of Air Navigation Services. Available vacancies in Namibia
- NEXUS GROUP ( PTY) LTD
- The Desert Research Foundation of Namibia was established to support research but also to address sustainable development throughout arid lands. Use this link to see available vacancies in Namibia
- The Government Institutions Pension Fund (GIPF) was established at the end of 1989, marking a new dawn for all Namibians. As a professionally managed pension fund, GIPF continues to strive to be a leading pension fund and a model corporate citizen in Namibia. GIPF is also one of the few fully funded pension funds in Africa that have built up enough funds to cover its liabilities. Jobs available at GIPF (LINK1) or LINK2
- Oshikoto Regional Council (Vacancies in Namibia)
- The Electricity Control Board (ECB) is a statutory regulatory authority which has a core mandate to exercise control over the electricity supply industry with the main responsibility of regulating electricity generation, transmission, distribution, supply, import and export in Namibia through setting tariffs and issuance of licenses. (jobs at ECB)
- The MVA Fund is a statutory body established to design, develop, promote, and implement motor vehicle accident and injury prevention measures. The Fund provides assistance and benefits to all people injured and dependants of those killed in motor vehicle crashes in accordance with the MVA Fund Act 10 of 2007. Here is the link to all their vacant jobs.
- Namibia Diamond Trading Company
- The Namibian Association of Medical Aid Funds (NAMAF) controls, promotes, encourages and co-ordinates the establishment, development and functioning of Medical Aid Funds in Namibia. NAMAF vacant jobs
- Namclear Namibia
- The Northern Regional Electricity Distributor (NORED), the torch bearer of Namibia’s Regional Electricity Distributors (REDs) in Southern Africa, believes in smart partnership and in the future of Africa now and tomorrow. If you think you are qualified to work at NORED you can follow this link to see available jobs.
- APS available vacancies in Windhoek
- Oshakati Premier Electric is an industry-leading distribution and supply company in Namibia, operating within the borders of Oshakati and its surrounding areas. It is their mission through effective and efficient service, to provide our community with affordable and reliable electricity. Vacancies available at Oshakati Premier Electric
- UNFPA Namibia
- Central North Regional Electricity Distributor – CENORED
- Veterinary Association of Namibia
- CAVEMA FISHING (PTY) LTD was created as a joint venture between two Namibian quota holders, namely Camposatu and Vernier Investments (Pty) Ltd., in an effort to optimise efficiencies and fishing capacity through the pooling of quota resources. (Vacancies in Namibia)
- The Namibia Biomass industry Group (N-BiG) is a newly established industry organisation to serve and grow the Namibian biomass industry. (vacancies in Namibia)
- CIVIC +264, their aim is to create a database of active civil society organisations in Namibia and a website for information sharing amongst those organisations. (Vacancies in Windhoek)
- Oshakati Town Council (vacancies in Namibia)
- AGRIBUSDEV – Agricultural Business Development Agency (vacancies in Namibia)
- Ministry of Education, Arts and Culture (vacancies in Namibia)
- Henties Bay Municipality
- Economic Association of Namibia
- Hollard Insurance (Jobs in Namibia)
- Office of the Auditor General (vacancies in Windhoek)
- Capricorn Asset Management (vacancies in Windhoek)
- Namibian Ports Authority (Jobs in Namibia)
- Namibian Ports Authority Apprenticeship Bursary
- Namibian Ports Authority Job Attachment Scheme
- Careers at Old Mutual (Jobs in Namibia)
- Trustco Bank (vacancies in Namibia)
- Don Consulting Services (Jobs in Namibia)
- Franco Namibian Cultural Centre
- CR van Wyk and Company (CRVW) Chartered Accountants and Auditors (vacancies in Windhoek)
- Namibia Tourism Board (vacancies in Windhoek). Namibia Tourism board is the Namibia Government agency responsible for bringing together both the private and public sector in implementing the national policy on tourism.
- Waltons (Jobs in Namibia)
- Bidvest Namibia (Jobs in Namibia)
- Namibia Institute of Pathology (Jobs in Namibia)
- City Police – Windhoek City Police Service ( vacancies in Windhoek)
- Erongo Regional Council
- Methealth Namibia (vacancies in Windhoek)
- Ongwediva Town Council
- The Namibian (Jobs in Namibia)
- Bank Windhoek (Jobs in Namibia)
- Vision Africa ( Jobs in Namibia)
- CIC NAMIBIA (Jobs in Namibia)
- Future Media Holdings (Pty) Ltd (Jobs in Namibia)
- Bank BIC (Vacancies in Windhoek)
- Salt Essential IT (PTY) Ltd (vacancies in Windhoek)
- Nedbank (Jobs in Namibia)
- Namibia Football Association (NFA), the governing body of football in Namibia. (vacancies in Windhoek)
- Seaflower Group of Companies
- BOKOMO (vacancies in Windhoek)
- Welwitschia Insurance Brokers Ltd (vacancies in Windhoek)
- VEYA ICT (jobs in Namibia)
- Ministry of Public Enterprises
- Karas Regional Council
- Fresh FM Namibia
- Outapi Town Council
- Social Security Commission
- The Construction Industries Federation of Namibia – Students, Internships & CV Submissions
- National Planning Commission of Namibia
- SOS Children’s Villages Namibia
- Pupkewitz Megabuild
- Ministry of Mines and Energy
- Namibia Wildlife Resorts
- Welwitchia Health Training Centre
- Standard Bank (vacancies in Namibia)
- Namibian Agronomic Board
- Coastal Couriers
- Telecom Namibia
- MTC Namibia
Most of the links listed above are an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, colour, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification.
When applying for a position(s), please ensure you include details of your experience and qualifications, along with the strengths that you consider relevant to the position(s) and the advertised requirements. If you have any difficulty in understanding any part of the job description, please contact the person indicated in the advertisement. It is suggested that your Curriculum Vitae include the names of at least two work-related referees. The organisation listed above contacts referees, with your permission, as part of the selection process.
Freaquently asked Questions
Do these websites like NIEIS portal have vacancies in Windhoek?
Yes! they do have vacancies in Windhoek.
The Job that I want requires me to have a drivers licence, but I don’t have one. What should I do?
A drivers licence is very important when you are job hunting.. It will surely improve your NIEIS profile. You can start off by using our website to help you study and revise for your learners licence. Just click here to access more than 1200 questions and answers for free.
Can I use NIEIS (Namibia at work) website to search for a job according to the location?
Yes, You can filter your results on the Namibia at work website using different categories including location.
Namibia at work NIEIS portal is currently down. I want to upload my cv on Namibia at work NIEIS portal, who should I contact?
You can reach out to their Namibia at work (NIEIS) Facebook page or go their website.
I want to use the Namibia at Work (NIEIS) portal, I saw vacancies in Windhoek. Where do I register?
I am looking for jobs in Namibia. I registered on the NIEIS portal but when I log in it says username or password incorrect, what can I do?
You should send NIEIS a message with your contact details.
To all Jobseekers using NIEIS to search for vacancies in Namibia, please take note that no Employer or Private Employment Agency is allowed to ask for any money from a Jobseeker during the recruitment process. This is against the Employment Service Act, 2011(Act No. 8 of 2011). Such cases should be reported to the nearest Employment Services Bureau within the Ministry of Labour. You should not pay an employer to hire you. This Act applies to all jobs in Namibia.
Try out our Free Namibian Learners licence website
Do you know that most of the jobs that you want requires you to have a Drivers licence? We have created a free learners licence website to help you study and pass you learners licence test! Click here to start now or you can visit our Homepage for more information www.elidge.com